1) Prep your face with foundation, concealer and compact so that it becomes the perfect canvas for your makeup.
2) It is very necessary that your dark circles are completely made invisible for any smokey eye look, be it soft one or dramatic one to pop out well. For that I applied my skin colored blush too over the concealer and compact. Also prep your eyes with primer and compact
3) I took the highlighter shade from my NYC palette, using a fluffy brush and highlighted my browbone, sweeping downwards.
4) I used the #430 from the Inglot Palette and applied it all over the lid using a flat brush.
5) I took the #422 shade from the Inglot palette using the sponge tip of an eyeshadow applicator and smudged it over the lid and over my lashline.
6) Apply black eyeliner, curl your lashes and apply mascara. I’ve applied blue Mascara here.
Below is the finished look: