I ordered this cream for a particular customer who wanted certain Oriflame products from me, but she never reverted back so I had no other option but to keep the cream for myself. I usually refrain from using such fairness creams, and haven’t given any other cream a try since I got my HG in Revlon’s touch and glow face cream. However, I have been using this since a couple of months now and the results aren’t that bad, so thought of reviewing it here today.
About Oriflame Essentials fairness cream with mulberry extract and Vitamin E
Oriflame Essentials Fairness cream is an every day face fairness cream that contains mulberry extracts and vitamin E for that glowing skin.
Aqua, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Butylene Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Tetrahydroxypropyl Ethylenediamine, Tocopheryl Acetate, Parfum, Carbomer, Cyclohexasiloxane, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Ceteareth-20, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Saxifraga Sarmentosa Extract, Vitis Vinifera, Disodium Edta, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Sodium Metabisulfite, Sodium Sulfite, Morus Bombycis Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Extract, Citral, Bht
My experience with this cream:
I like the fragrance of this cream which is quite mild floral and soothing to the senses. The cream is kind of a vanishing cream that blends and gets absorbed well by my oily-combination skin to give a matte finish. The matte finish isn’t super matte like you get from other fairness creams, but just dewy matte kind of finish. The good thing is that the cream feels extremely light on the skin.
Below are some pros and cons of this cream:
1) It comes with nice handy tube packaging with a screw open lid, which is hygienic
and safe to carry.
2) The cream is like any other face cream, white in color. It is neither too thick, nor too runny.
3) I like the way it gets absorbed into my skin, leaving a dewy-matte finishing which stays on for as long as 1-2 hours. After that I just have to apply compact to ward off any oiliness along my T-zone.
4) It has never broken me out, nor had given me any allergic reactions.
5) I’ve found it quite affordable at the price and quantity. If you get hands on this in Oriflame’s offer season then even better!
6) Oriflame does not test its products on animals.
1) I don’t agree to fairness claims. It didn’t do anything bad to my skin, but didn’t do anything good either!
2) Availability: You need to contact an oriflame agent to get your hands on this.
3) Contains Parabens.
4) Though it gives a dewy finish to my oily-combination skin, I think it might make oily skinned beauties more oily so can’t recommend it for them.
If you want a nice face cream for everyday wear while staying indoors, then you can get this. I don’t feel it to be an absolute buy. Its fairness claims remained a mystery to me as always.
Have you tried Oriflame’s face cream with mulberry extracts? Share your experience with me in your comments.
Articles that might interest you:
Click on the title above to read the full article.