Oriflame Pure Skin Face Wash Review:
Cleanses impurities and eliminates excess shine from the surface of the skin for a clearer and healthier-looking complexion. Oil-free formula helps balance oily skin. Removes and prevents impurities, cleanses skin and eliminates dead skin cells. Use daily for a visibly shine-free effect.
Quantity: 150 ml
Price: INR 349/-
Aqua, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Peg-7 Glyceryl Cocoate,Coco-Glucoside, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Glyceryl Oleate, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Peg-150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate,Salicylic Acid, Sodium Chloride, Parfum, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Peg-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Disodium Edta, Menthol, Undecylenoyl Glycine, Sodium Hydroxide
My experience with Oriflame’s Pure skin face wash
I have oily-combination skin and I’ve been using this particular face wash since past 2-3 months now. I must say that I’ve been quite impressed with this face wash for the its mild action over my skin. It works wonderfully in removing the oil and dirt from my skin, without making it too dry or itchy. The face wash reminded me a lot of the Aok’s face wash that I reviewed here – in action as well as in the smell. Oriflame pure skin face wash doesn’t have very strong smell, neither it is fruity nor floral. It smells a bit herbal and I can get some essence of tea tree too in it. Below are some pros and cons of this particular face wash:
1) It comes with a nice tube packaging with a flip open cap, making it easy and handy to take out the face wash.
2) The face wash is transparent gel based face wash and doesn’t lather well. But, it effectively cleanses the face well without much effort.
3) It does give slight cooling effect to my skin, every time I wash my face with this. I guess Menthol as an ingredient in this face wash might be responsible for the cooling effects.
4) It works well in cleansing oil and dirt off my face, without making my skin dry.
1) Although it is good in cleansing my face well of dirt and oil, it doesn’t effectively remove my makeup. I have to use a cleanser first before washing my face of this face wash.
2) Price might be a concern for people as its price may be too much for a face wash. Oily beauties – try to grab it whenever it is on sale.
3) You need to contact a consultant in order to lay your hands on this face wash.
Overall verdict: I find it pretty effective face wash especially for oily-combination skin. It works well in cleansing the face of oil and dirt. Moreover, I really like the cooling effect it gives to my skin which really soothes my skin well in this hot season. It has protected my skin well from any break outs so I am really happy to use it so far.
Have you tried Oriflame Pure Skin face wash? Share your experience with me in your comments below.