First of all, welcome to Beauty Diaries blog and thank you so much for coming here! 🙂 . Our endeavor is to make your stay here as fragrant and beautiful as its possible.
While you can enjoy reading our reviews here, we are looking for amazing writers who can share their experiences about their loved (and not-so-loved) perfumes with us. And as you unleash your sense of smell and creative juices in doing so, we are gonna pay for your precious experience.
So, if you have want to earn by contributing your amazing and unique experiences about your fragrances (perfumes and colognes), please feel free to contact us for the same.
However, we earnestly request you to first check out these essential guidelines below:
1) Before thinking of reviewing a perfume/cologne here, please use the site search option at the header section of the site, to see if your perfume has already been reviewed or not. This would help you plan better.
2) Ensure that before writing the review, you drop a mail regarding it to firstname.lastname@example.org, so that we can block the review for you and don’t let anyone else write it.
3) Once you’ve decided on a perfume to review, please check the existing reviews for the style in which you should write. All the reviews must be written in English language. We are not looking for an essay to be written on a perfume. Just follow the below structure for your review:
Number of words required: 450-500 words
i) Introduction: Brief intro about the perfume and how you got hold of it.
ii) Top Notes, Middle Notes and Base notes of the fragrance, as well as the fragrance classification. (Just Google about it)
iii) Your experience with the perfume:
- What you think about the packaging and design of the bottle?
- Your experience with the top notes, middle notes and base notes of the perfume.
- Do you think it to be a summer perfume/spring perfume/day perfume or night appropriate perfume.
- What is the staying power of this perfume in your experience
iv) Quick summary of Likes and Dislikes in points
v) Rating (out of 5)
vi) Conclusion : (Hit or miss in your opinion)
4) You can write your review on a simple word document (it helps in editing the typo errors!) and send the document to us along with the supporting images.
5) If you own the bottle of the perfume, please send at least 3 clear pictures of the perfume. You can get as creative as you can.
6) If you are reviewing the perfume from a sample, just click the pic of the sample bottle, so that we know you have actually written the review from your experience and just mention in your review, and we will take care of the rest of the images.
6) Once your review is received by us, we will schedule it on the blog and let you know accordingly. You can check your post at the time of its publish and flaunt your creativity by sharing the links with your family and friends on your social networks! 😀
Check out a sample review : http://beautydiaries.com/2016/07/vera-wang-princess-revolution-perfume-review.html
Check out this post to see the type of images we are looking for: http://beautydiaries.com/2012/04/lancome-tresor-in-love-eau-de-parfum-spray-review.html
1) We don’t tolerate plagiarism, so please don’t copy paste anything from the internet and send it across. If we get even one matching phrase on copyscape, we will send the article back to you and it won’t be accepted.
2) Please use proper English words, phrases and sentences in writing your reviews. You can re-read your review 3-4 times and edit it yourself, or ask a friend of yours to help you! 🙂
3) Once you’ve sent your articles and pictures, and you’ve been paid for the same, we claim the ownership of the complete content. You are prohibited to reproduce the same content anywhere else.
So after all the boring lecture on how and what to write, here comes a bit interesting and exciting part. We have 2 payment models, so have a look below:
For Indian Residents:
1) For article + original images of the perfume bottle: Rs.250/-
2) For article (review done from a perfume sample): Rs.150/-
3) Once your article is published, we will send you a format in which you can send your bank account details to us. Please ensure that you send your own bank account details and not anyone else’s account.We won’t accept that, so please ensure that you get your bank account created before joining our writers’ team.
For anywhere outside India (Payment done via Paypal only!)
1) For article + 3 original images of the perfume bottle: $5
2) For article (review done from a perfume sample): $3
3) You just need to send your paypal address for the payment! 🙂
Q1. I am a guy, Can I write a review of my favorite perfume here?
Ans. You are most welcome. We accept reviews on both men and women fragrances. So please go ahead. 🙂
Q2. I want to write a review of my perfume, but I guess it has been discontinued by the company. Can I still write the review?
Ans. I am sorry, but we don’t accept reviews on discontinued fragrances. Why don’t you try something new and share your experience with us? 🙂
For any other questions, please drop a mail to email@example.com.
Happy Writing! 🙂
Beauty Diaries Admin